is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Informa Markets AllSecure | Updated on 07/21/21
Informa Markets AllSecure Informa AllSecure is Informa’s approach to enhanced health and safety standards.
All events will be run according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. Informa AllSecure is how these standards are being adopted in our business. It means that when exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees come to our events, they can connect, learn, know more, and conduct more business effectively, safely, and with confidence.
INFORMA ALLSECURE 10 KEY COMMITMENTS
CLEANING & HYGIENE:
1. Enhanced cleaning: All Informa events will undertake enhanced, deep cleaning before, during, and after each day’s event to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
2. Personal hygiene: All Informa events will provide hand sanitizing stations at entrances and restrooms, encouraging all participants to disinfect their hands.
3. Non-contact registration: All Informa events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration.
4. Physical contact: All Informa events will encourage that participants avoid physical contact, such as handshakes and embraces, promoting alternative ways to greet business partners. The exchange of printed materials, such as business cards and sales brochures, will be discouraged, with digital alternatives recommended.
5. Physical distancing: Following U.S. CDC guidelines, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that have been vaccinated are not required to social distance. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees not vaccinated will be encouraged to social distance.
6. Food and beverage stations: Event teams will employ the highest standard of food safety, eliminating self-service buffets in favor of pre-packaged food options and disposable pre-packaged utensils.
PROTECT & DETECT:
7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Following U.S. CDC guidelines, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that have been vaccinated are not required to wear a facial covering. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees not vaccinated will be encouraged to always wear a facial covering over the nose and mouth except when eating or drinking.
8. First aid: All Informa events will have access to a qualified first aid responder. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees will be encouraged not to attend if they feel unwell, have a temperature exceeding 100.4 F, or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
9. Screening: All Informa events will follow relevant U.S. CDC guidelines and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations on screening participants.
10. Trace and contact: Should it be necessary, all Informa events will work with local authorities to trace and contact participants at our events, subject to local privacy regulations.
According to the U.S. CDC, adults of any age with underlying severe medical conditions and older adults are more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. All attendees should evaluate their risk in determining whether to visit the event. In any public location, there is a risk of exposure to COVID-19. Please follow all safety guidelines to protect yourself and others.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, CANCELLATIONS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE OFFERED OR PERMITTED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED HEREIN.
If the Palm Beach International Boat Show is cancelled prior to opening day, we will issue you a refund of face value paid for the ticket (if any) (or, for a discounted ticket, the discounted ticket price paid) to the credit card, debit card, that you used to purchase your tickets, less applicable service fees. The foregoing is limited to tickets purchased directly through our online ticketing site and does not apply to (ii) complimentary tickets, (iii) tickets provided on a barter basis, or (iv) tickets issued in connection with any sponsorship. If tickets were purchased through another method, please directly contact the person or entity from whom you purchased such tickets, as we will not refund you therefor. There will be no liability on the part of the Palm Beach International Boat Show or Informa Markets for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a canceled Show. You hereby forever release the Palm Beach International Boat Show, Informa Markets, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and shareholders from any and all obligations or liabilities, claims, actions, damages, losses and/or expenses arising out of or resulting from a cancellation of the Show.
Events will be run according to official government and local authority guidance. Following U.S. CDC guidelines, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that have been vaccinated are not required to social distance. Exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees not vaccinated will be encouraged to social distance. For more information, please see the update above.
Informa has developed the industry-wide AllSecure Standards that raise the bar on safe hygienic, productive and high-quality organized event experiences. Exhibitors will comply with all requirements established by Broward County, including but not limited to increased sanitation throughout the day with deep cleaning and disinfection during all operating hours. For more information please CLICK HERE